Commercial Committee Meeting Highlights
A lot of ground was covered at this morning’s Commercial Committee meeting, no pun intended for all those land practitioners out there! What a great way to start the day. A few of the highlights include:
- NAR Director of Federal Taxation, Linda Goold, received a standing ovation for her dedicated years of work by the committee and audience at large.
- Blaine Walker, 2012 Commercial Liaison, was honored by NAR Commercial Vice President Jan Hope for his work as a champion for members who are engaged in commercial real estate.
- RPR has rolled out Commercial applications, available to all REALTORS® as a free member benefit.
- Xceligent is continuing to research markets and will launch CommercialSearch.com in the near future with free premium services to market listings during the initial rol lout.
- Six associations were formally recognized and received the Commercial Services Accreditation, signifying that they have met or exceeded more than 30 benchmarks of delivering services, programs, and engaging their commercial membership. These were: Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®, Naples Area Board of REALTORS®, Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®, Greater Louisville Association of REALTORS®, Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, and West Metro Board of REALTORS®. There are now 105 Accredited Associations. Is yours?
There are a lot of commercial sessions, events and meetings ahead. Saturday’s Commercial Leadership Forum from 9 – 10:30 am (Peabody, International I) and the Commercial Red Carpet Reception from 6:30 – 8 pm are two key opportunities to get inspired and network. And don’t forget the Commercial Block at the Expo. Just look for the big red “R” logo and red carpet to lead you to NAR’s Commercial booth, where you can find out more about everything available to you.
Tagged with: Featured Attendee