Experience next year’s event live and in person! Conference Live is giving away a trip to the 2013 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Francisco. The Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Alcatraz await one lucky winner! Plus, three runners up will attend next year’s event on a free full conference registration. So enter this special sweepstakes below now for your chance to attend real estate’s biggest annual event!
The sweepstakes entry period has ended. The winners will be announced at a later date.
CONFERENCE LIVE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES — NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
To be eligible to win the prize in the Conference Live Sweepstakes, please follow these rules:
1. You must be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) to be eligible. All NAR members who have provided their e-mail through the Conference Live site between October 5, 2012, and November 30, 2012, will receive one free entry into the Conference Live Sweepstakes. NAR staff, their immediate families, and those living in their households are not eligible. Winners will be asked to provide their NRDS number, which will be used to confirm their eligibility status in NAR’s membership database.
2. To enter, provide your name, email address and zip code at the Conference Live site at http://www.narconferencelive.com. You may also enter by sending a postcard with your name and contact information to: Marketing Director, Conventions, NAR, 430 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. Limit one entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on November 30, 2012.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. Void where prohibited.
4. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes.
5. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize in this sweepstakes. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be substituted. The sweepstakes will consist of four drawings, one each for three First-Place prizes and one Grand Prize. The three First-Place prizes will each consist of one (1) complimentary full conference registration to the 2013 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. The First-Place prize may also be awarded as reimbursement for the cost of an existing 2013 registration and should not exceed $400.00 per prize. One Grand Prize will be the equivalent of a complimentary full conference registration to the 2013 REALTORS® Conference & Expo, one round trip coach airfare ticket from within the 50 United States, and a hotel room for three nights. The prize may also be awarded as reimbursement for the cost of an existing registration and travel plans; reimbursement may be provided after the conference. The total Grand Prize package should not exceed $1,500.00. Baggage and ancillary fees charged by the airline, airport or TSA will not be covered. The prize covers a maximum of three hotel nights (standard room, regular occupancy) reserved between November 8 and November 11, 2013, at an NAR-contracted conference hotel. Additional nights and all amenities are the responsibility of the prize winner. NAR reserves the right to not reimburse airfare and hotel rooms that do not conform to the contest rules and regulations.
6. The Drawing will be held no later than December 15, 2012. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize in this sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by e-mail no later than 5:00pm Central Time on December 15, 2012. Winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release by December 31, 2012. If affidavit and release are not signed and returned by December 31, 2012, or if the prize notification is returned to sponsor as undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded.
7. For name of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by December 31, 2012 to: Marketing Director, Conventions, NAR, 430 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
8. Winners, by accepting the prize, agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that NAR, and their respective agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the sweepstakes. Winners further acknowledges that NAR has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. All entries submitted become the property of NAR and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of judges is final and binding in all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
9. Winners, where lawful, grant permission for the use of their name, voice, city, state and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without additional compensation.